Places to visit in Nepal . Where I visited and enjoy A Lot..........

Hello Friends ! Today I am going to share some places where I visited last year and enjoy a lot . Hope the Information I am going to give might attract you to visit these places and help to enjoy your holiday.
Thankful to Steemit that I am able to share my view everyday ....
Beginning of Journey started from My birthplace Kapilvastu . Myself @anupupadhaya As you know through my profile.
Our first destination was targeted to Pokhara in Sarangkot.



When we reach pokhara it was early so to see morning rise of sun we move to Sarangkot we went and watch the beauty of nature i.e sunrise it was one of the unforgetable moment for all of us
After passsing our morning in Sarangkot we went to visit various places of Pokhara i.e Phewa lake , David's fall and so on.((Fewa boating ))
Inside Cave ()
(Davids Fall)
After visiting pokhara 1st day we move to Manakamana where we visited the historical temple Manakamanawhich is in construction process due to the earthquake of 2015 . We visited many other places to there and passing some time there we move toward (one Of the Historical place ) From where great Prithivi Narayan Shah started to conquered Nepal in one group . As you know before conquiring Nepali ,it is divided into various states. To make Nepal in one Flower Shah Started to conquired all the place and combine it to make Great Nepal . We visited many Places in gorkha too we saw many meusems where we learn about our past and history Some places and pics of Gorkha


(Meusem)
Thanks My friends to read and enjoy it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello